Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Week 29: Christmas Parties, vinyl cling installation

Here's a quick look at what we've been up to during week 29.

What baby has been up to:
Baby is about the weight of a butternut squash this week. He's been working hard continuing to develop his lungs, brain and muscles.

What mom and dad's been up to:
We had our first Christmas party on Friday night and our second party Saturday night.


In between partying we installed our new tree vinyls from Etsy. 
For our first party I took home the movie Eat Pray Love and a box of chocolates from my Secret Santa at my Christmas party. 


And, I won $100 Best Buy gift card at Owen's Christmas party - it was a fruitful weekend! I think we'll use this towards a new camera for our little one that will be arriving soon.


Week 30 - here. we. come.

No comments:

Post a Comment